- This event has passed.
FIRST DAY REMINDERS
- Our doors open at 7:35am every day.
- Parents may walk their children to the classrooms on the first day. Drop off will occur outside our front doors or cafeteria doors Day 2 and beyond.
- Parking will be limited on the first day and traffic will be heavy. Please be kind to our neighbors in Carmeline and Queenscliff – avoid blocking driveways and watch carefully for pedestrians walking around these neighborhoods. Please obey all street and parking signs in the area. Officers will be out on patrol and will issue tickets.
- Our students’ learning day begins at 8:00am. Please have pictures taken and hugs given by this time! We invite you to join our PTO Cheers & Tears event in the library at 8:00am.
- We will begin welcoming lunch visitors on August 24. Thank you for allowing us time to establish routines and procedures.
- DISMISSAL WILL BEGIN 15 MINUTES EARLY (@ 2:55PM) ON THE FIRST 3 DAYS! Please be ready to greet your children at the bus stop, home, or other meeting spot 15 minutes earlier than usual. We will begin our normal dismissal at 3:10pm on Monday, August 15.
- Please be flexible with bus route times in the morning and afternoon as our bus drivers are navigating their new routes.